HOME LEARNING PAGE
On this new home learning page, you will find a comprehensive set of resources for each year group, so that your child can access learning from home during school closures. Activities cover the subject areas of Reading, Writing and Mathematics, along with specific projects. We will be updating each class page on a regular basis, to ensure children have enough learning tasks during this time.
You will also find a list of spellings for your child's year group. Aim to work through these a few at a time, ideally on a daily basis.
Alongside these online resources, your child may bring home a paper booklet with a variety of curriculum-focused independent learning activities, along with some additional Mathematical resources to support further learning. These can be used as additional resources to the daily Reading, Spelling, Writing, Mathematics and Project Work.
Please click on the links below, for activity ideas and general resources that all children can access:
Updated:20th April 2020
Please see the latest message from Miss Kitson, our singing teacher:
As some of you may have already be aware, we have been working hard at Diocese of Leeds Music to get lots of resources and videos online for both families to access at home, and for staff to use in school if they are in with key workers' children.
- From Weds 22nd April there will be a daily Virtual Singing Session aimed at KS2 at 2pm Monday-Friday, available on our YouTube - www.schoolssingingprogramme.org.uk
- From Monday 27th April, there will be a weekly KS1 Virtual Singing Session at 11am, available on our YouTube every Monday - www.schoolssingingprogramme.org.uk
- There are also some standalone videos available on our YouTube.
- Follow our Facebook / Twitter for updates and content too - facebook.com/DioceseofLeedsMusic or Twitter @DoLMusic
- Masses and other liturgies are being livestreamed daily from Leeds Cathedral - www.leedscathedrallive.org.uk
- Bishop Konstant Youth Choir rehearsals are continuing every Tuesday via Google Meets, as with all our Diocesan and Cathedral Choirs.