The Hive is a large, bright and calm room that hosts a range of inclusive activities for our children and families.
Inspired by Luke Ambler’s, ‘Bee You Journals’, the Hive is a location for our pastoral and nurture provision.
What do we offer?
- Children are invited to start their day in a positive mindset during Breakfast Club which runs daily from 7:45am.
- Our full time Pastoral and Nurture Support Worker (Mrs Lloyd) offers a range of interventions that take place here. Lego Therapy, Art Therapy, Wishes and Feelings and many more are offered to individuals and small groups as required.
- Circle Time is delivered by Mrs Lloyd to each class with the focus of our Catholic Virtues, Pol-Ed and RSE.
- The Hive has open access every lunchtime for those wishing to participate in colouring, Lego and jigsaws. Mrs Lloyd is always on hand during this time for anyone who wants to talk.
- Yoga sessions are delivered by an expert yoga teacher (Alex) throughout the year to all classes. In addition to class sessions, 1-1 and small group nurture yoga takes place each week.
- Youth Club runs every Tuesday and Thursday for Y6 from 3:15 – 4:45pm and includes a vast range of activities to develop the whole child.
- Family workshops.
- We are looking forward to hosting a range of workshops throughout the next academic year. If you have any ideas about what you would like on offer, please complete this short form: https://forms.office.com/r/5PPjajG5zn